- 91% of advertisers consider Google Ads to be either effective or highly effective
- 63% of consumers said they were more likely to click on an ad that was relevant to the content they were viewing
- contextually relevant ads generate a 61% lift in brand recall
We Setup Advertising In:
We work out keywords, write ad text, analyze competitors, and set goals in Google Tag Manager and Analytics.
Context Media Network
Each google ads manager works with audiences and placements to find your clients, create graphic content, test keywords, locations, etc. We determine where clicks are most effectively converted into sales.
Our Google Ads specialist configures and optimizes Shopping Ads campaigns to increase sales. This service is a must-have for eCommerce and Google Shopping sales.
Most consumers need at least 5 interactions with a brand or product before placing an order. Remarketing allows you to target users who have previously visited your site. As a result, such ads convert better than any other.
Our Google Ads agency works with these types of campaigns:
- Search campaigns
- Display campaigns
- Video campaigns
- App campaigns
- Local campaigns
- Performance Max
- Shopping campaigns
At Clickmagic, we recognize how crucial it is to show your advertising to users interested in your products or services. In addition, we also provide services for creating ads on facebook, SEO, and SMM. Contact us today to learn more about our PPC services and Microsoft Ads or Google Ads pricing. Let us know if you’re ready to take your online advertising to the next level. We look forward to assisting you in realizing your full potential and finding enduring success in the digital world.
- What is Google Ads? (Google Ads (formerly known as Google AdWords) is a popular online advertising platform provided by Google. It allows businesses and advertisers to create and display ads on Google’s search engine results pages, and other websites that participate in the Google Ads network. Google Ads uses a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising model)
- What is PPC? (PPC advertising (Pay-Per-Click advertising) is a digital marketing model where advertisers pay a fee each time a user clicks on one of their ads. It is a way of buying visits to a website rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically through search engine optimization (SEO).)
- What is contextual advertising? (Contextual advertising is ads displayed to users depending on their search query, behavior on other websites, and interests. Among others, they are displayed on Google, on partner sites, in mobile applications, and when playing videos on YouTube)
- What is included in the cost of contextual advertising? (The price includes analysis of the site and your business, search for keywords and negative keywords, strategy development, creation of advertisements, configuration, launch, analysis, and optimization of the advertising campaign, and periodic reports. If necessary, it is possible to set up analytics and create a Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, and Google Merchant Center account)
- What does the price of advertising depend on? (The contextual advertising service’s cost and click price are calculated individually for each project. The payment amount depends on the type of advertising, competition in the field of business, and the number of advertised pages. To find out the cost of advertising for your online resource, fill out the contact form on the website or write to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- When to expect the first results? (The client usually receives the first conversions within 1-10 days after setting up and launching contextual advertising)